Other Solution Resources
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Customise.exe stopped working
- Invalid Partition Table error
- mysqld.exe is using 100% CPU
- Could not configure PDF driver (Error code-8)
Invalid Partition Table error
After trying to boot up a Windows XP computer, you see an Invalid Partition Table error on a black screen.
This error message may occur after running the "fixmbr" command in recovery console. The "fixmbr" command may have corrupted the master boot record and therefore caused the Invalid Partition table error message to appear.
To resolve this issue, try the following:
Windows XP Professional
Windows Media Center Edition
Did you find this solution useful?
Please feel free to donate as a means of appreciation. Thank you for your support.